In this respect, KBB complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD).
Identity of the person in charge:
- Owner: KBB
- Address: Balcarce 1461, 1153 CABA, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires – Argentina
- Web Site: https://www.kbb.org.es
Principles applied in data processing
When processing his personal data, the Data Subject shall apply the following principles which are in line with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (EDPS):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for the processing of personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Holder will inform the User beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes requested.
- Principle of limitation of conservation period: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose(s) of the processing. The Holder will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and remove those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To navigate through https://www.kbb.org.es you do not need to provide any personal information.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
The Holder informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request a correction or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of their treatment.
- Oppose to the treatment.
You can not exercise the right to the portability of data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be made directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact KBB and ask for information about the data it has stored and how it was obtained, request the rectification of the data, oppose the processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of the data in the Owner’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, you must send an e-mail or post to [email protected] or to KBB, Balcarce 1461, 1153 CABA, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires – Argentina, together with valid proof in law such as a photo or photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish or Argentinean Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Holder is different according to the system of information capture:
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Data Subject takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
Your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file, for which KBB is responsible for its management and processing. The security of your data is guaranteed, as KBB takes all the necessary security measures and guarantees that the personal data will only be used for the purposes given.
KBB informs the User that his or her personal data will not be passed on to third party organisations, unless such a transfer is covered by a legal obligation or if the provision of a service requires a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the data will only be transferred to the third party when KBB has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases, collaboration with other professionals may be carried out. In these cases, the User will be required to give his consent, informing him of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. The collaboration will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Content of other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimacy for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Holder are:
- Identification data.
- Specially protected data categories are not treated.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
When you browse https://www.kbb.org.es we may collect non-identifying information, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other information that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Holder is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that can be accessed through the various links on the website.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, accurate and current, and keep them properly updated.
As a Website User, you are solely responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the data submitted to the Website, and you release KBB from any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an e-mail or a letter to KBB, Balcarce 1461, 1153 CABA, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires – Argentina, together with valid proof in law such as a photo or photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that KBB is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.